Sunday 27 March 2016

Vellum + Stampin' Write Markers


This card sort of happened by accident! I felt like colouring whilst watching tv, but didnt have any images stamped out, so I thought I would try my Stampin' Write Markers on the printed Botanical Gardens vellum. I stuck with the 2014 In Color range, which has colours perfect for a tropical design.

I love the effect I got, the white outline of the design stands crisp against the colour. I found I coloured on the reverse side, so it didnt matter if my markers went over the lines a little.


I really like this vellum and hope that there will be something similar in the Annual Catalogue, as this one is only available as a Sale-a-bration freebie between now and March 31.

I hope you have enjoyed this technique and get a chance to try it yourself! Em

No comments:

Post a Comment