Sunday 6 March 2016

Project Life: Lets Colour


This week my PLxSU "Memories in the Making" bundle (see here) arrived! I was so excited I just had to grab out some photos and have a play!

Here is an image from the Stampin'Up! website showing all of the fabulous goodies you get in the bundle:
 
 The colours in this collection are gorgeous, the cards are created to have a soft watercolour look with bright playful pops of saturated colour. The wood embellishments are adorable, I have featured a few of the hearts on my layout above. I also love the gold foil stickers and the two great alphabet sticker options!


See that clear overlay of blue triangles? That is one of the Memories in the Making specialty cards that you can earn free during Sale-a-bration! The specialty cards are a combination of embossed cardstock and clear overlays. Considering the bundle is $66.75, you will only need to spend another $23.25 to earn your free set of cards... they are definitely worth it!

I will be featuring these cards in quite a few upcoming posts, both Project Life layouts and traditional layouts, as well as on a card. So make sure you pop back for moreinspiration!
Have a great day, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment