Monday 29 February 2016

Flowering Fields Gift Box and Cards


Todays project came about due to my new love of colouring in (see this post) Due to ill health, I often have to rest, and colouring in is a great way to keep occupied. I will stamp a whole lot of images (using Archival Ink, perfect for colouring) then over time colour them in. The only problem is finding a use for all of the stuff I have coloured!

I decided to use some of the Flowering Fields images that I had coloured using Stampin' Write markers to create some gift cards. Kraft provided a great base cardstock.

I was thinking they would make a cute gift, so made a little matching box.



Because kraft comes in 12 inch size, it is easy to make up a simple box and lid using two sheets, you just need to make the inner "square" of the lid about 5mm bigger than the "inner square" of the base.

I decorated the lid using the coordinating Wildflower Fields paper, and the lid is held on with a band of cardstock decorated with a different design of the same paper series. The "for you" sentiment is a clipped version of the largest stamp in the Botanicals For You set.



The box holds 10 gift cards, and makes a cute little present! It is also made with 3 FREE Sale-a-Bration products; the Wildflower Fields paper, the Flowering Fields stamp set and the Botanicals for You stampset! The only cost is in the cardstock and ink!

Thanks for visiting my blog today, pop back soon! Em


No comments:

Post a Comment