Thursday 7 January 2016

Because You're So Nice



As soon as I saw the Perfectly Artistic DSP (limited time Sale-a-bration freebie, see this post for details) I was drawn to the gray and yellow wash papers. The yellow reminded me of a sunset and was perfect for a silhouetted image (in this case Sheltering Tree) I really love the reverse side marbled paper too and will be feautring it in future projects.

The grey wash paper provides a perfect base for a sentiment, but then I was stumped. I found it really hard to find the right saying to fit. The card actually sat unfinished for a week. Playing around with the Bontanicals For You set on another project, I picked up '...Because you're so nice' and new it would be perfect.

What items are on your Sale-a-bration must have list? Remember that these papers and the stamp sets 'Hello' and 'The Sky is the Limit' are only available until Feb 15 or while stocks last.

 Have a lovely day! Em


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment