Friday 3 July 2015

Mini Gift Cards using the Bow Builder Punch

 Just a quick post today with these cute little gift cards. They are simple to make, and perfect for using up scraps.
 The card is made from a strip of cardstock 10cm x 5cm, scored and folded in half to create a 5cm square.
 The inner panel made from patterned paper measures 4cm x 4cm.
 And finally the card is finished with a bow made using the Bow Builder Punch.

 You could always add a little sentiment (e.g A Dozen Thoughts or Teeny Tiny Sentiments), but I often create a stack and leave them blank so they are ready to attach to a gift at a moments notice. (I wrap all my gifts in brown paper, so I don't have to worry about the card clashing.)You could also make a matching gift bag using the Gift Bag Punch Board.

As a little hint, the best adhesive I have found to use with the Bow Builder Punch is Glue Dots. They are a perfect size and hold fast!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Happy crafting
Em

1 comment: