Friday 15 May 2015

Stampin'Up! Product Diversity

 I love how diverse Stampin'Up! Products are! You can give two people exactly the same products, and they will come up with totally different looks. It also means that you can buy just a handful of products, and from those create really unique cards.

A few weeks ago I set myself a challenge... Make 3 different cards using the following products:

Moonlight Designer Series Paper Pack
Hello Honey Ink Pad
Blackberry Bliss Ink Pad
Memento Black Inkpad
Another Thankyou Stampset

I decided that all of the cards would have the exact same layout (trifold, as it allows for the showcase of several different papers) and would be made with the same cardstock. (Sahara Sand.) I also allowed for use of cardstock scraps (Whisper White and Hello Honey) and a black pen.

So... want to see what I made!?

Card 1- Arty Look




Card 2- Bright and Graphic












 Card 3- Muted Tones (with a pop of colour)




I am really happy with how I stretched my products to create 3 unique looks. I think my favorite is Card 2, I love the colour combination, and I am really happy with how the sentiment came up. I also like the way I was able to use the large 'Thankyou' stamp on all 3 cards and get 3 different looks, my favourite is probably Card 3, even though it took ages to handcut it!

Which one appeals to you the most?

Love Em


No comments:

Post a Comment