Saturday 30 May 2015

Kits for the Catalogue Launch Party

Hi everyone!

This is my first card featuring the new 2015 In Colors, as well as one of the new stamp sets. I love how happy it looks :) Now that I finally have my hands on the new inks and cardstock I am loving the colors even more, they are sooo much nicer in real life.

Today's post is to show the kits that I have on offer for those who have joined my Online Catalogue Launch party. There are still spaces available, so click here to sign up!

These kits are available to purchase for anyone who has joined the party. There are limited numbers of each kit, and postage can be a little slow where I live, so make sure you get your hands on them now if you want to have them in time for the party.

Just a note: there is no obligation to buy the kit/s, you are welcome to use what you have on hand at home whilst participating in party challenges, or you can just sit and watch! There will be prizes both for those who participate using any materials and for those who participate using the kit.

Kit One: Bohemian Mini Cards $5.00

This cute kit features the new Bohemian paper, and makes 6 mini gift cards (finished size 5cm x 5cm)  Kit contains 6 mini gift cards (2 each in Rich Razzleberry, Delightful Dijon and Bermuda Bay), 6x 4cm" panels of Bohemian DSP, and 6 x punched bows (using the Bow Builder punch) from the same paper.
You will need to provide: adhesive (I recommend a thin strong tape, or glue dots to construct the bows)
Here is the finished product:



 Kit Two: Cherry on Top Butterflies $5.00

This kit features 1 x Whisper White card base, 1 x Watermelon Wonder background mat, 1 x Crushed Curry panel with has 3 butterflies punched from it, 12 x butterflies punched from the brand new Cherry on Top paper stack, and 1 5cm x 10cm sentiment panel in Cucumber Crush.
You will need to provide: Adhesive, and a stamp or sentiment for the front panel. (I used A Dozen Thoughts stamp in Watermelon Wonder ink on Whisper White Cardstock)


Kit 3: In Color Creative Bundle
 
Kit 3 is a little different to what I have offered above, in that it really gives you an opportunity to flex your creative muscle. It contains 2 x Whisper White card bases, 1x 15x10cm Cucumber Crush panel, and 4x 21cmx3cm panels of Delightful Dijon, Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron.

Each day of the facebook party I will post a different card that can be created using that kit, providing inspiration and ideas. On the last day everyone can post what they have created!
As pictured at the beginning of this post, here is the first creation I have made with the In Color Creative Bundle.


If you would like to get your hands on any or all of these kits, please contact me via facebook pm or email (subject "Launch Party Kit" as soon as possible. For those who purchase before Saturday 6th I am offering all 3 kits including postage for the discounted price of $13.

Please not these kits are only available to members of the Studio Emilie 2015 Catalogue Launch Party. If you are interesed in a kit, but unable to attend the party, please email me and I will see what I can work out on an individual basis.

Have a great weekend.

Love Em

No comments:

Post a Comment