Saturday 4 April 2015

April Crazy Crafters Blog Hop- Theme: Family

 I can't believe that its April already! Welcome to the April Crazy Crafters April Blog Hop. You have just come from the very talented Petra Tailor, make sure you click the link tomorrow to check out more beautiful blogs from the Crazy Crafters.

This months theme is Family, with the encouragement to make a card for a family member. It could be for a specific event or a just because.


 My card was inspired by my 3 year old neice Miss H. She loves bright girly colours, hearts and bows. We live 6000kms apart, but talk regularly on the phone, and her mum sends me a photo or video most days. Whenever I see her smiling face, or hear her bubbly little voice, it makes my day.


The card features a panel of Daffodil Delight Cardstock which has been embossed with the Happy Hearts embossing folder. The papers are from the All Abloom Paper Pack, the bow has been created using the Bow Builder Punch and the sentiment is from the A Dozen Thoughts set.

This card makes me feel so cheery, just like Miss H does!

I hope you have enjoyed my post this month, please click the button to continue to the next post in the blog hop.

http://studioevans.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/crazy-crafters-april-blog-hop-kind-koala-family.html

Love, Emilie

6 comments: